Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Works in Progress Wednesday

Well, time to see how I am doing on Monday's to-do list.

1) CLEAN THE HOUSE Progress has been made, but how clean can a house get and stay with two young boys lol

2) Finish my friend's Spring bag (still need to get to Joann's for this) Almost done-made it to Joann's yesterday and got the lining and straps for the bag. Now I just have to finish putting it together. The lining looks very similar to the purple squares on the outside but it's small hearts instead of circles and it is a thin flannel.


3) Make a cat kitchen towel for another friend No progress-still hoping to get this done this week.

4) Design and make a cat potholder for same friend No progress-also hoping to get this done this week, or at least started.

5) Email a third friend some fabric ideas for a gym bag Done!

6) Finish my sis-in-laws bag Progress made and would LOVE to finish it tonight or tomorrow. She asked me for this probably over a year ago and I bought fabric but never made it. She asked for lime green and pink so the outside will look like this:


The inside will look like this:

This is my first reversible bag-I did the blue and purple squares in case she wants a little change. The solid squares are actually sparkly, and I bought yellow and green but ended up not using them. I like how bright and cheery it is!

7) Finish a red and black table runner that I started oh, last year lol Haven't even taken it out yet lol.

So, some progress made which I am happy with of course, but am hoping to make much more before the next quilting challenge opens on Sunday.

Enjoy the day! I think today is one of the last of the nicer days until rain and slightly cooler weather comes in so we will probably be outside.

I will be linking up to Freshly Pieced so be sure to head over there and check out the other WIPs!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've made some great progress. Just remember, one step at a time. It will all get done in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete